Hosting PHP Zend Framework application on shared cPanel server

wSenrszy

I'm trying to deploy an PHP application which is written with Zend Framework to a shared cPanel server. There are not many tutorials available on this area online, however, I followed several of them. It is successful to run the test page which proves the zend framework is installed correctly.However, since cPanel server has a default root directory called public_html/, it is impossible to simply rename it to the Zend Server's default public/.As a result, I had two options in mind: (Say the project name is AAA)1) upload my projects under the /public_html/ directory, then the project will be like /public_html/AAA/public, and etc.However, this one simply fails to work. My thought would be something wrong here with the baseUrl setting, however, no matter I comment ( which is to remove the baseUrl) or set to the root page, ( in this case /public_html/AAA) both failed.2) I tried to follow the way listed in this article: http://blog.motane.lu/2009/11/24/zend-framework-and-web-hosting-services/. Still failed.Can anyone suggest how to do it?Really appreciate your help!

Back