Host Address

liunx

Hi,<br /><br />My MySQL account has been set up and I was told that all I have to do is enter my host address in MySQLs "host access."<br />Unfortunately, I do not know what this is. Can anyone give me an example or a little more info.?<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Tracy<!--content-->
Hi,<br /><br />Enter in the name "localhost"<br /><br />Jim<!--content-->
Local host was already entered along with the % to give me access from anywhere. Do I still need to enter "localhost?"<br /><br />Tracy<!--content-->
Hi,<br /><br />Is this related to a support desk ticket?<br /><br />Jim<!--content-->
Yes...I posted here and re-opened my ticket. I was hoping to get a quick answer here.<br /><br />I have tried entering several things into the access host and none seem to work. The error I'm getting is http error code 404. This suggests my Url prefix is wrong in Dreamweaver, but I've tried several things for that, also.<br /><br />Also...when I try using php script to test the server, I got a Forbidden - you do not have access error.<br /><br />Any thoughts?<br /><br />Tracy<!--content-->