HMVC in Zend Framework

Is it possible to use the HMVC pattern in Zend Framework? It is implemented in Kohana 3 by default and I really love it, so now I want to use it in Zend Framework.EditI want to make it possible to:1) include a complete request (like controller/action) inside an other request2) make a direct call to the controller/action as aboveIt is not only used for widgets, but I also want to build a page which contains content of other pages...Edit 2To be a bit more clear: I do have a page object that contains several elements. These elements can be simple elements (text, image, etc) and special elements, which are controller:action calls. Each page can contain "unlimited" (special) elements. I simply want to loop through these elements, define which kind of element I'm dealing with and add the result of that Element to the content of my view.Like: \[code\]foreach($Page->Elements AS $Element) { switch(get_class($Element)) { case "Base\TextElement": // Add text element to content ... break; case "Base\SpecialElement": // Get result of the controller:action call break; case "Base\ImageElement": // Add image element to content ... break; default: echo "No case defined for ".get_class($Element); die; }}\[/code\]

Back