hiding login form with Jquery

nocturno

I created login from that when clicking submit button sends variables to login_success.php page.but I want to make that when I click submit button login form will be close. I can close form using Jquery \[code\]<script type="text/javascript">$(document).ready(function(){ $("button").click(function(){ $(".loginform").hide(); });});</script>\[/code\]But this time form does not sends request to .php file. I made it like addin script to .php file and then redirected to index.html site.It also good but I can see reflection.How can I combine them?this is my form \[code\]<div class="loginform"> <form action="php/login.php" method="post" id="login"> <fieldset class="loginfield"> <div> <label for="username">User Name</label> <input type="text" id="username" name="username"> </div> <div> <label for="password">Password</label> <input type="password" id="password" name="password"> </div> </fieldset> <button type="submit" id="submit-go" ></button> </form></div>\[/code\]EditI used function as NAVEED sad .I installed FireBug in firefox and I can see that my form validation works normal.It sends and request to login.php But I cant make any change on my form.It does not close or $arr values not shown on div tags.

Back