Hiding a description in a dynamic table

shellou

I have a table that is created using PHP and when you click on the name of the item I want the description to show.\[code\]<table border="1" bordercolor="#000000"> <tr class="trintial"> <th width="50px"><input type="checkbox" readonly="readonly" checked="checked" /></th> <th width="300px">To-Do Item</th> <th width="100px">Priority</th> <th width="100px">Due Date</th> </tr> <?php $i=0; while ($i < $num) { $entrynum=mysql_result($result,$i,'todo.entry'); $f2=mysql_result($result,$i,'todo.item'); $f3=mysql_result($result,$i,'todo.priority'); $f4=mysql_result($result,$i,'todo.duedate'); $f5=mysql_result($result,$i,'todo.description'); ?> <tr id="<?php echo "row$entrynum"; ?>" class="trintial"> <td><input type="checkbox" onchange="change(this,<?php echo "row$entrynum"; ?>)" name="<?php echo "box$entrynum"; ?>" value="http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3592837/checked" /></td> <td><?php echo $f2; ?></td> <td><?php echo $f3; ?></td> <td><?php echo $f4; ?></td> </tr> <?php $i++; } mysql_close($con); ?></table>\[/code\]

Back