Hide The Toolbars??

liunx

how do i make my webpage not show any of the toolbars at the top of the screen? i know its possible cause it happens with pop ups all the time.<br />
THX<br />
RMK1130<!--content-->Don't do it, its a really lame idea. For popups that just show a brief message or display a banner, that is fine, but for a website/webpages, its not. Don't take away the functions that people are used to seeing and using in the toolbar.<!--content-->Originally posted by Rmk1130 <br />
...i know its possible cause it happens with pop ups all the time. Sure it's possible. Only how much time do *you* spend reading pages that look like popup ads? Most people I know don't even let the page load completely before they close that window.<br />
<br />
Peg<!--content-->If I promise that the pages I'm making are only for my own use on my own hard drive, will you tell me how to make the toolbars go away like a popup ad?<!--content-->Well, aside from the fact that this thread is 3 years old, you could try doing a site search for "popups+javascript"<br />
<br />
Peg<!--content-->

Back