Hide the source code thru view page source(browser)

liunx

Hi All,<br />
<br />
Can anyone help me out in hiding the source code when someone tried to look the view-page source?I don't wanna anyone look into my code(javascript and html).<br />
Greatly appreciated for the help!<br />
Thanks in advance!<!--content-->Why, is your code that ugly that you are ashamed of it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:<!--content-->The reason behind to hide is,i am supervised so.The basic reason is ,users are not supposed to know about the server information.<br />
So any help?<!--content-->So why do you have server information in your pages then?<br />
<br />
But the answer is you cannot hide the source code. Anything than runs or is parsed client-side (HTML, JavaScript, images, etc.) naturally cannot be hidden from the client.<!--content-->Originally posted by Pratibha <br />
Hi All,Can anyone help me out in hiding the source code <br />
To make you happy that you took all the means posible, you can do some or all of these: Keep in mind that no matter what you do, a way will always be found to see it.<br />
<br />
No right click, (do a search for the code)<br />
<br />
Have that page open in a new window with no menu bar (a link would is needed to get out of the page)<br />
<br />
Or the best one would be to do a dummy page with the code <!- xxxxxx--> and your real code spaced a way down the bottom of the source page. (I never tried that), Jam your code up close to make it differcult to read.<br />
This way you can have a right click so your visitors are happy.<!--content-->

Back