hi i need help with code

Can anyone help me please with this problem.<br />
<br />
I have formatted some text onto a web page and i want to add an image on to the right hand side of the page.<br />
<br />
but when i try to insert the image onto the page, the text disapears and the image is shown.<br />
<br />
Where am i going wrong??<br />
<br />
any help would be gratful thanx<!--content-->welcome to the forums!<br />
<br />
could you post your code here?<!--content-->i cant see any text when i insert the image<!--content-->huh? the page is showing fine for me: 5 images on the top, text at the bottom.....what do you want it to look like?<br />
<br />
do you want it to look like the attachment?<!--content-->OK, you`ve seen the page.<br />
<br />
Now i need to insert an image on the right hand side, with the top of the image inlign with the title Terrapots.<br />
<br />
The problem is when i try to insert an image to the right of the page, all the text disapears!!!<br />
<br />
Where do i insert the image code so that the text does`nt disapear??<!--content-->The code in this attachment should get you what you want.<!--content-->Oops!! forgot to attach the attachment :doh:<!--content-->You could also try to do it in a table... It would still look good as long as you keep the border width to 0 border=0<br />
<br />
Also by inserting it into a Table it is less likely to change shape or distort when veiwed from a different browser.<br />
<br />
~Paul<!--content-->

Back