hi everyone, several questions.

liunx

Hi everyone.<br />
<br />
<br />
Does anyone know how can you add tooltip text to fphover button, done with frontpage?<br />
i couldn't possibly figure it out.<br />
<br />
and another question-<br />
<br />
can i make a certain page "know" to always appear within a certain frame page, and never indevidually?<br />
even if i wrote its specific name.<br />
<br />
<br />
and also regarding frames- when a frame link is clicked in my site, the addressbar remains "main.html", how do i make the address bar show the address of the clicked page?<br />
and how do i make the page title show the title of the recently clicked page and remain with the main.html title?<br />
<br />
<br />
thanks,<br />
Samantha.<!--content-->can i make a certain page "know" to always appear within a certain frame page, and never indevidually? <br />
<br />
>> Using some javascript, you can have the page "check" the current URL and decide what to do from there.<br />
<br />
regarding frames- when a frame link is clicked in my site, the addressbar remains "main.html", how do i make the address bar show the address of the clicked page? <br />
and how do i make the page title show the title of the recently clicked page and remain with the main.html title? <br />
<br />
>> That is a drawback of frames. It will display the information based on the FRAMESET page. It cannot be decided on what displayed page to set those properties, so it relies on the FRAMESET page to base it on. Having that information based on the individual page would mean that the frames have to be broken and only that one page is displayed. In other words, I don't think you can do what you want using frames.<!--content-->Does anyone know how can you add tooltip text to fphover button, done with frontpage? <br />
i couldn't possibly figure it out. <br />
what is the code?<!--content-->i don't really know what you mean..<br />
.<br />
<br />
the file is called fphover.class<br />
<br />
it can be found pretty much everywhere..<br />
<br />
<br />
thanks,<br />
samantha.<!--content-->not if I don't use frontpage. if it is a class I don't think you can make it have a tooltip, unless you coded it in the class. that is just my thought. do you ahve a page to show with it being used?<!--content-->searching "fphover.class" in google brings up about a million results.. <br />
<br />
<br />
here's one: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/fphover.class">http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/fphover.class</a><!-- m --><br />
<br />
<br />
can it be recoded to contain tooltips?<!--content-->well although that was a great link it still doesn't do anyhting. I mean you can Download <!--more--> sure but do you have the software to open that class up for recoding? I don't and I don't know java even if I did. a .class file is compiled so you will need special software to open it.<br />
<br />
sorry if I wasn't to clear on this before.<!--content-->

Back