Here it is...HTML Help needed!

windows

Hey guys heres an addy for you to check my site at...i really need major help to <br />
<br />
a) Centre the entire page<br />
b) Correct the alignment of the images on the right side...<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance...:)<!--content-->http://members.lycos.co.uk/efedscriptesting/<br />
<br />
here thanks. lol<!--content-->So many pop ups -- redirects that I don't know what page you need help on?<!--content-->theres only 1 page lol<!--content-->Using the center tag will place your webpage in the center of the page:<br />
<br />
<body><br />
<center><br />
<br />
Your tables and content goes here. Make your td width higher than 21% in your right side tables, but remember to deduct the difference from your center table. This should help by adjusting your width's.<br />
<br />
</center><br />
</body><br />
<br />
Hope this helps.<br />
<br />
chynagirl:rocker:<!--content-->Originally posted by chynagirl <br />
Using the center tag will place your webpage in the center of the page:<br />
<br />
<body><br />
<center><br />
<br />
Your tables and content goes here. Make your td width higher than 21% in your right side tables, but remember to deduct the difference from your center table. This should help by adjusting your width's.<br />
<br />
</center><br />
</body><br />
<br />
Hope this helps.<br />
<br />
chynagirl:rocker: <br />
why do it that way? also center tag is deprected and shouldn't be used.<br />
<br />
but, robryall, you have some other issues as well.<br />
<br />
1) <TABLE height=117 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=752 border=0 align="center"><br />
<br />
you could do that, but not recommended either as it is deprecated. <br />
<br />
2) you also have repeated css in the body of the document. <br />
<br />
3) you forgot to close you main table at the very bottom of the page, right before the closing body tag.<br />
<br />
4) you also have a meta tag in the body which is illegal, you can go to prison for that :P no, just kidding, but it shouldn't be there.<br />
<br />
5) you have a very long file anme that has spaces in it.<br />
WRESTLING UNLIMITED The BEST in Pro Wrestling!_files<br />
<br />
that will give you problems as well. looks like you copied from another website.<br />
<br />
6) you have a javascript error in the body tag. iti si not doing the onload<!--content-->

Back