Help!!!!!!!

liunx

Help.......<br />
<br />
I have set up a website for a friend and it seems to be fine in IE with the view set to medium text and smaller text. If however, the text view is increased to 'larger' or 'largest' then the text increases in size but the images and framework for the images (created and sliced using xarax software) remains the same size. So my tables all move out of sync.<br />
<br />
the website is <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bookkeeperassociates.com">http://www.bookkeeperassociates.com</a><!-- m --> <br />
<br />
Can anyone go take a look at the coding for me and tell me if there is a way I can force the browser text size to remain at 'medium' ....<br />
<br />
or....<br />
<br />
is there a way to force my table to increase in size with the text increasing in size???<br />
<br />
<br />
Any help would be great :) but I am a complete novice and so would need to have the code (if there is any) or any javascript laid out easily for me.......<br />
<br />
Many thanks for looking <br />
<br />
Mel<!--content-->You use css..<br />
<br />
<style type="text/css"><br />
body<br />
{<br />
font-size: 14px;<br />
}<br />
</style><!--content-->Hey thanks for the reply....but......:( <br />
<br />
I don't know anything about css (cascading style sheets?)<br />
<br />
I tried to add the code you gave me between the </head> and the <body> tags and also tried it just before the text itself, but I still had the same problem with the images moving out of sync when the browser text view was set to larger than medium.<br />
<br />
Do I have to create a separate file such as text.css and include your code in that and then add a link from my pages to the text.css file?<br />
<br />
If I do, then what link do I add to my main pagesand where would I put it.....?<br />
<br />
I said I was green, but I am a quick learner, all I need is for someone to take my html and change the bit I need changed (and or create the text.css file if I need one) so that I can have a look at the code and grasp the concepts by looking and learning.<br />
<br />
Sorry to be a pain.....<br />
<br />
Mel (the woman with the big........................smile :rolleyes: )<!--content-->

Back