Help yet again

liunx

Sorry to bother everyone again I dont know if im in the right forum but I need some help. Recently I had problems with my website is was closed and the company said it was due to a SPAM I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what this word meant so I can notify the company whether or not it is an error. <br />
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this question hope to hear from someone soon thanks once again!<br />
Cheryl<!--content-->SPAM (internet style) is usually the advertising of a site in an incorrect way. Like if you went into every posting area of this forum and just said "Hey look at my site here" but it doesn't contribute anything to the subject on hand. Sounds like getting junk mail in the post doesn't it? That would be another method, by e-mail postings.<br />
<br />
SPAM (silly style) is a popular sketch done by Monty Python some years back.<!--content-->SPAM (Regular) is a cheap azz meat, I wounldn't say it was "HAM" as the can states, rather just a cheap azz meat product, that can be found in most convenance stores. I like mine with a "Big Steamin Bole of Wolf Brand Chile" hhhmmmmm that's the stuff :D<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
just in case you were wondering,<br />
<br />
J, MSD<!--content-->Well, both these guys are correct I guess, but what <htmlite> said is about right. The most common spamming method is to send emails on mass to people who have not requested that you send them. i.e they have not signed up to a mailing list or given permission to someone to use their email address for advertising purposes.<br />
<br />
I hope you get things sorted soon.<!--content-->

Back