Help with the <style> tag, please!

liunx

On my page <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.heathallyn.com/actor.shtml">www.heathallyn.com/actor.shtml</a><!-- w --> I would like to make all resume data show up as Arial. Since my style sheet tells it to be Papyrus, I use the style tag to override my style sheet. It shows up fine in Dream weaver, but doesn't seemt to work in an actual browser.<br />
<br />
All my resume data is in a table. When I used Dreamweaver to align my columns, it inserted a <div> tag in each cell for alignment. So just to be safe, I have the style tag overriding my div and td tags with arial, but yet I can't get it to work. What am I missing?<br />
<br />
I hope I didn't get to confusing in my attempt at explanation.<!--content-->er...<br />
not sure i understand. the stylesheet is overriding the style attribute of a div?<br />
<br />
thats not possible, is it?<br />
<div style="font:arial;"><br />
RESUME CONTENT<br />
</div><!--content-->I'm trying to use a global style tag in the head of the document to override all the divs on the page instead of altering each individual div tag. Does that make sense?<!--content-->Hmm, I fixed it. I had "font" instead of "font-family" apparently even though I swear I'd tried that already. *shrug*<!--content-->

Back