help with pandora battery?

Answerer

so i want to buy the pandora battery with the 4gb memory card from dealextreme.com so now i want to know if i can make my 4gb into a magic stick i have one gig right now if i cant make my 4gb can i make 1 gig so wich one and will this mess up my psp please help has anyone bought anything for dealextreme.com also will i have to buy a new battery also i heard u cant use ur pandora to play with regular games thanx to anyone who answers<br />
there charging me a good 27 $ wich is a great deal.<br />

tallicaguy

dont use the 4gb. it will get fucked up cuz it has formatting problems. and are they trying to send u the pandora battery with a 4gb memory stick? or just the pandora battery. btw, how much are they charging u?

LiquidSnake

I bought a CFW PSP off eBay and made a Pandora's Battery, if the Magic Memory Stick still has the data you need inside of it, you CAN change the Battery back to normal. The links I have will help you download the programs, the links are in the video description.

Watch Part 2 of the video, and watch where he says "To make a Pandora back to normal", then it will no longer be Pandora but you can use it as a regular Battery.

Listen don't do anything the vids tell you besides that, because the Pandora's Battery and the Mem Stick should come with instructions.

But if you don't know what you're doing, go ahead and contact me.