Help With Email Form.

liunx

Hey,<br /><br /> So here is what I need help with, <br /><br /> I am currently working on a "eMail Me Form" which will allow the visitor to eMail me using it... Simple eH? But here is the twist, I want to make it so that the visitor sends me the eMail to "[email protected]" and I send a confirm eMail back to them from a eMail address or alias "[email protected]" but if they reply to the message I want it to get bounced back to them.<br /><br /> I would also like to add a drop-down menu that when changed from <Select One> would be used as the Subject of the eMail. But I want them to have to change it, I want <Select One> to be Required to be changed from <Select One> so that they HAVE to select a subject related to their eMail.<br /><br /> I would also like to have all of the form elements set with the required tag, so what exactly do I add, and where do I add it to make them have to put their info there? <br /><br />I also need help with the part <br /><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><form method="post" action="mailto:[email protected]"><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Does that look right? Or did I use the wrong command for the action?<br /><br />Here is my entire script as of now.<br /><br /><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><form method="post" action="mailto:[email protected]"><br /><br />????<table border="0"><br />????????<tr><br />????????????<td align="right"><p>First Name:</td><br />????????????<td><p><input<br />type="text" size="40" name="firstName"></td<br />????????</tr><br />????????<tr><br />????????????<td align="right"><p>Last Name:</td><br />????????????<td><p><input<br />type="text" size="40" name="lastName"></td><br />????????</tr><br />????????<tr><br />????????????<td align="right"><p>Email:</td><br />????????????<td><p><input<br />type="text" size="40" name="email"></td><br />????????</tr><br />????????<tr><br />????????????<td align="right" valign="top"><p>Message:</td><br />????????????<td><p><textarea<br />name="message" wrap="virtual" rows="10" cols="40"></textarea></td><br />????????</tr><br />????</table><br />??鐗

Back