Help With Dada Mail

liunx

I can't seem to send messages to my 1000+ listserv on Dada Mail. I can send out a test message but when I try to send messages to the entire list, the message isn't sent out to anyone. I receive the confirmation below. <br /><br />I couldn't find the solution from Dada Mail's support page.<br /><br />I'd appreciate it if anyone could provide some insight on why I can't get it to work.<br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br /><br /><!--fonto:Courier New--><span style="font-family:Courier New"><!--/fonto-->Your List Mailing has been successful!<br />________________________________________________________________________<br /><br />Mailing Started: 03/11/2006 11:14:56<br />Mailing Ended: 03/11/2006 11:14:56<br /><br />A copy of your Mailing List Message has been attached.<br /><br />-Dada Mail<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--content-->
Open a ticket with the help desk to learn the limits on the amount of email you can send per hour.<!--content-->
Then look under sending options for batch sending<br />in your lists control panel.<!--content-->

Back