Help ! What am I looking for ?

liunx

Hi , I guess I don't know what I'm looking for..so I'll tell you what I want in simple terms .<br />
<br />
I want to put some text inside a box..with a colored header on it and a scroll bar.<br />
I am putting in recipes .So I need it to scroll to what I need in space.<br />
<br />
I have looked in tables ,and text boxes..but the text box is small with scrolling text..(DONT WANT THIS )<br />
<br />
I want to have rounded corners on the header . I have seen them and looked everywhere.. <br />
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++<br />
Also.... Might as get 2 in while I'm here.<br />
<br />
I am also putting in some products (thumb nails) with a paypal shopping cart.. and want to put them side by side ...2 in a row...But I dont know how to divide the two without them on top of one another.<br />
I have put in aligne left and right...but it doesnt work.<br />
So I know Im doing it wrong.<br />
<br />
Thanks a BIG Bunch.... U are all great .<!--content-->Thats what I thought..but I still don't know what to look for to do it..Is it tables or text box..<br />
I want one with a header (colored) on it.<br />
And then the text below it with a scroll bar.<br />
<br />
Got it on the DIV....Thank you...<br />
Love the Taz ... thats what it is isn't it? :D<!--content-->Thank you .... then it's a TABLE ?With a header on it.. :confused: Ok....:rolleyes: :D <br />
<br />
Named my little dog TAZ ...and she is just as the name goes... :D Mean little tike .... LOL<br />
<br />
But you're not mean ... are you ?:D<!--content-->Originally posted by Dave Clark <br />
You could think of it as a table with a header on it, but there are a few different ways that you could set it up -- not all requiring a table, per se.<br />
<br />
No, I'm not mean. But, some people (not referring to you, at all ;) ) might get that impression (especially if they are hard-headed in the first place) because I don't take @#$% from anybody. :D<br />
<br />
Dave <br />
<br />
Ok .... then just say ..per se ........ I was to go in to the HTML.. .javascript files..... What would I look for then ? What is the BOX called I am looking or ? :D ;) :confused: :( <br />
<br />
Oh BTW .... I figured out the table for the thumb nails :D <br />
and ,,,,Did I tell you Im a Taurus ? LOL Noooo MEEEEE hard headed...never..never ,,,never......;)<!--content-->You're so good...Thank you ...;) :D<!--content-->

Back