[Help] Warning: Unknown(itemstats/vb_itemstats.php): failed to open stream:

GgAcE

I am unable to access my forum because of this error. How can I fix this? I tried installing a bad "itemstats" file & got this. The folder has been removed but I am still stuck with the error. I do not have any experiance with "Eval" or anything like that. Can anyone please help?

Warning: Unknown(itemstats/vb_itemstats.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /global.php(360) : eval()'d code on line 40

Fatal error: (null)() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'itemstats/vb_itemstats.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ggace/public_html/forum/global.php(360) : eval()'d code on line 40

GgAcE

I can't get on my site or admin CP. That didn't help out Daz =/

I need to edit my global.php file with something but I don't know what or where =/

GgAcE

There is 100% absolutely no way I can get to my admin CP to make the change.
Is there any way to remove products or to make a forum backup through my hosting Cpanel or FTP?

I do not have a recent backup either... I assumed this, just like every other hack would just upload & that's it >.<

lordsyntax

could still try to disable the entire plugin system by editing your config.php.
To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under
PHP:
<?php

PHP:
define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

save changes and see what happens

GgAcE

Ahhhh! Thanks lord! You made it so can get on the adminCP & disable the hooks!

All is fixed!
Thanks so much!