Help W/ Php: Move_uploaded_file() And/or Ftp_put()

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Guys!<br /><br />I've been trying for two weeks to get file uploads to work through php and html forms. I've tried both the move_uploaded_file() method and the ftp_put() method and I haven't gotten either to work. I've also tried exec("cp ..."), but couldn't get that to work either. I've basically cut and pasted the code from the php manual so I'm pretty sure I'm missing something on the server side.<br /><br />I've posted a topic on this in elsewhere on the forum and I apologize if I'm being annoying, but I just need to know how to get either one of these methods to work. I've searched for help on google, and they all either point to the php manual or it's someone else having the exact same problem as me, but nobody was able to help them with it.<br /><br />I am really desperate at this point as I am developing this web application for someone and I need to have it working on my site before I can move forward.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Aaron<!--content-->
Aaron, since I'm on vacation right now, I'm away from my library of computer books.<br /><br />Off the top of my head, I would suggest that you download some scripts currently available that successfully upload files.<br /><br />Dissect them and see what they do to make the script work. Then incorporate those ideas into your own script. Make sure that you are "borrowing" and "researching" only free scripts under GPL license.<br /><br />Wish I could help you out more.<!--content-->

Back