[HELP] Regarding Links on Blogs

comunidadyeah

Hi,
I have a new blog site where I wrote all my seo articles there. The only problem is they're already been there for a month now but still bluebacklink and backlinkwatch didn't see my backlinks on that blog site.

I tried to search this query in google with this example: site:myblogsite.com "my keywords"
and google sees all of them. Were they already counted as backlinks in google even though they didn't appear in those backlinks checkers?

Please help me explain. Those are high quality articles of mine. I don't want to waste any of them
cry.gif
Google doesn't show backlinks as soon as they are cached. They update the backlinks for the public to see around every 3 months. If you can find them through the normal google search, then they are already crawled and counting towards your ranking. I hope that answers your question. You do mean that as long as they are crawled, they are already counted as my backlinks automatically, right? Or do I have to wait for those months for my links to be counted? Yes, they are counting towards your ranking if they are crawled. They will not show up in Google as your backlinks until the next update however.