help on iframes, buttons and etc plz

admin

Administrator
Staff member
iframes, how do i line them up how i want them?<br />
<br />
buttons, when im trying to make transparent they arent working.. like the "help: transparent" option<br />
<br />
and how do i get it so that my links dont have a line under them?<br />
<br />
thanks again.<!--content-->I frames are like regular block elements: where ever you put them in your html code they will end up (think of it as an image.. where you put the image the image ends up). <br />
<br />
You can also do following in a style sheet:<br />
<br />
<style><br />
#myIframe { position: absolute;<br />
top: 100px;<br />
left: 200px;<br />
}<br />
</style><br />
<br />
In above example the iframe will be positioned 100px below and 200 pixel to the right of the containing elements top/left corner. E.g. if you put above iframe element in the main body's positioning realm the iframe will be placed at position (x,y) 200,100. If you have the iframe placed inside another positioned element (e.g. an element where the style object's position attribute has been set to either absolute or relative) then the iframe will be positioned at (x,y) 200,100 compared to the top, left (0,0) position of such containing element.<br />
<br />
To remove underlines on links (all links) do this:<br />
<br />
<style><br />
A: link { text-decoration: none; color: black; }<br />
A: visited { text-decoration: none; color: red; }<br />
A: hoover { text-decoration: underline; color: red; }<br />
A: active { text-decoration: underline; color: green; }<br />
</style><br />
<br />
Above will make a regular black link without underline. If the link has been visited the link will be red, but still no underline. WHen the pointer (mouse cursor) is over the link it will be a red link with an underline (if you don't want that just change text-decoration to :none). The active stage (click being clicked on) will be a green underlined link.<!--content-->You can also use html to get your iframes exactly where you want them...<br />
<br />
<div style="position: absolute; top:150; left:110"><br />
**Your iframe here** eg.<iframe src=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/"main.html" name="iframe" width="560" height="600"></iframe><br />
</div><br />
<br />
Top is how many pixels it will be from the top of the page and left is how many pixels it will be from the left of the page.<!--content-->i use just good old fasion tables and cells on my site and the iframes look great i think<br />
<br />
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.directandy.tk---">www.directandy.tk---</a><!-- w -->>we have hot chicks too!!!<!--content-->

Back