Help me with linking pages!

liunx

All right before you teach me create a hyperlink, I wish to clarify what I need to know. You see, I recently created a site using a site builder called ipage. It has fixed templates and I simply add html to each of the page. Now comes the problem. I need to create a sub page (a page within a page) which is not linked with the main page. However, the template needs me to create a button on the main page and there is no way I can create a sub page. I wish to do so because not all pages need to be available on the main page with buttons. I end up having too many buttons. I hope you can teach me how to create a subpage and its title and how do I edit the page.The template does not need me to upload to ftp client and all that. I wish to learn how to make the sub page and put it on the web. Please advice.<br />
<br />
:(<!--content-->I'm not to sure what you are talking about, so let's see if I understand you right.<br />
<br />
You want to open a new page with a button inside a 'main' page? <br />
<br />
If you are trying to do that you need to use frames, just search 'frames' and you'll get plenty of answers.<br />
<br />
If you are talking about opening a NEW window when someone clicks your button... that is easy.<br />
<br />
just add target="_blank" in your <a href=http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/archive/index.php/... tag and that will open a new window.<br />
<br />
If you are not talking about anything I just said, then your question went over my head... <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
nuffsaid<!--content-->ok to target links you use target="_blank" target="frame name" target="_parent" and so on and so forth the blank will open it in a new window. But If you want a sized window and all you are going to be using java script to alter the new windows attributes.<!--content-->

Back