help me plzzz with banner rotators

hiuya<br />
it seems thatevery time i find a banner rotator script, it just tells me how to link to my pages (im on geocities) and it duznt say how to link to URLs. help!<br />
pleez!<br />
plz email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --><br />
or<br />
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --><br />
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<!--content-->Can you let us know what script you are using or where you got it from so we can have a look. I can maybe help you out then.<!--content-->of course... sorry :dunce:<br />
i have tried out a few, but the one i have been trying to use use mainly is the 1 at a1javascripts. it rotates only 2 banners evern tho it is able to rotate 6, and the URLs dont work wen u put them in. what i mean, is, u cant click on them they just take you to a page if u type it in... im not making sense... but it is just they are only making them for you to link pages not complete websites. then i tried to find a diversion script if i hafta link to one of my pages.. but i really dont wanna do that.<br />
i hope i make sense lol :P <br />
thank you to anyone who can help.<!--content-->

Back