Help installing Symfony plugin

Krumbz

Hello can somebody write or point to a good symfony plugin installation tutorial. Here is the problem, I have a symfony 1.2 application and I'm trying to install the LightWindow plugin, which run on Prototype.The thing is: I dont have PEAR installed, and due to proxy limitations I don't think I can, but there is a way to install symfony plugins, which is copying it in the plugins folder, enabling it in the application's config file and running plublish assets, I did all that successfuly and plugin still won't run. Here is a small piece of the code I'm using in the layout:\[code\]<?php use_helper('LightWindow'); ?>...<?php foreach ( $secImages as $image ): ?> <div class="image-slot"> <?php echo lw_image(image_tag(sfConfig::get('app_image_vo_dir') . $image->getPhoto()), sfConfig::get('app_image_vo_dir') . $image->getPhoto()); ?> </div> <?php endforeach ?>\[/code\]Hope anybody can help.Also this code doesn't run directly in the layout, the main layout includes it using Ajax[EDIT]It works in non ajax environment, but when I try to run it using ajax, it doesn't work, I suspect that the problem is that the LightWindow script checks for a tags on document ready, and since this content is loaded via ajax, it doesn't sees it!Changing to a non aJax environment is not possible, since is the way my client wants it, besides, no ajax in 2010? almost sci-fi! :)Any help will be terrific!

Back