Help ... I'm new

windows

I'm very new to HTML and have a very simple (I'm sure) question. I'm trying to make an image as my background. I successfully did that but how can I make the text box appear translucent on top of the background. Right now, there's a white box around the text (which is in a table) and I don't know how to make the white around it disappear and keep the text. What do I need to do?<!--content-->I believe you should include a border attribute like this:<br />
<br />
<table border="0"><br />
<tr><br />
<td></td><br />
</tr><br />
</table><!--content-->hmmmm.....didn't work. That's ok. I'm just going to work around it and try something else. Thanks though!<!--content-->Post the code so that we can see what you're doing.<!--content-->in the textbox, use<br />
<input type="text" style="background:transparent"><br />
<br />
i think that will do the trick for the transparent background;)<!--content-->perhaps add this to your TEXTAREA tag?<br />
style="background-color:transparent;"<!--content-->i dont think its background-color, i think its just background<!--content-->Originally posted by NativeTexax <br />
there's a white box around the text (which is in a table) and I don't know how to make the white around it disappear and keep the text. What do I need to do? <br />
<br />
I don't think that it's a textbox at all. I think it's a simple table.<!--content-->

Back