help help help help (database issue)

i need a example page of a button that when you click on it, it goes to the "register 1" in a data base and adds 1 to the integer field "VOTES", and the page will have 200 buttons but i only need 1 to understand, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!--content-->it must register the "Remote Address".....or something like that......so they can only vote ONCE......<!--content-->First of all your request is way out of the HTML forum scope,<br />
Second it involves some sort of server side functionality.<br />
Third everybody who answers question here do that completely volunteerily.<br />
<br />
Just wondering how come you expect them to do such a project for free....<br />
just a thought<br />
<br />
:D <br />
<br />
Khalid<!--content-->i help lots of people for free....with 3d, lingo, delphi, video editing.......so i thought somebody could give a little help with this, since i am no expert in PHP and MYSQL....but your rigth...no one does nothing for free..........<!--content-->or at least a simple HTML-PHP file that adds a string line to a .txt file...... i know that can't be that hard .....help me out...i'm new at this........<!--content-->Hunmm..seems like you are in really need for this,<br />
I can do this for you"Free"<br />
:p <br />
However,am no expert at php at all,would you like a java solution?<br />
I could probably do an asp solution too( though I'd not like to..:D )<br />
<br />
Cheers<br />
<br />
Khalid<!--content-->hey....asp would be great......i really apreciate it........i dont want to sound like a real pain but......can it be today????<!--content-->

Back