Help downloading eBook.?

Apples

This is my first downloading an eBook and I was wondering how long does it take?<br />
The little popup window that says "downloading.." at the top has been there for at least 10 minutes.<br />
I'm downloading "Their Eyes Were Watching God."<br />
Okay, it just stopped and it said "page cannot be displayed."<br />
I tried re downloading it and it said it again..<br />
Um, it keeps saying page cannot be displayed after I click it.<br />
Well, it randomly worked. Thanks for the answers anyway.<br />

ny

it depends on its size and your connection speed. If it's, say, about 300-400 kilobytes, and you have got a dial up, it can take about 20 to 30 min. 10 to 15 on a DLS. The more the size, the slower is the download.
By what you say it seems that the web site which you are downloading from has bugs or problems. Try once more and contact the webmaster. Sometimes the file is removed, so it can't be reached, so it says "page cannot be displayed".

MeredithGreene

Quick suggestion try buying ebooks from sites which email you the entire PDF immediately after purchasing it. That nixes the whole downloading issue right there.

b3ar522

it depends on its size and your connection speed. If it's, say, about 300-400 kilobytes, and you have got a dial up, it can take about 20 to 30 min. 10 to 15 on a DLS. The more the size, the slower is the download.

alicehussy

To download a book you have lots of options about site and also you have to know in which language you download your book like Pdf format or in word document. I can say that download E book you can spend your time maximum 20 to 25 minutes and also depends upon the size also. It is very easy and you can learn everything from those books.