Help ASAP

liunx

I created a web photo gallery with Express Thumbnail Creator.. I will be posting my galleries in my members section ( password protected ) of my site... Is there anyway you can put these galleries online without typing all them image commands.. I will have 50-60 images at a time.. Anyway to put these images up quick? The images are in a folder..<br />
thanks<!--content-->if you have php you can (officially) just upload the main pic and it will make its own thumbnail.<br />
<br />
e.g. <br />
<br />
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfec.de/projekte/picpick.php4#english">http://www.nfec.de/projekte/picpick.php4#english</a><!-- m --><br />
<br />
although you'll have to excuse the chaps english.<br />
<br />
Alternatively just do a search on google for php image gallery<br />
<br />
If your server doesn't support php there may be an image gallery script in a language it does support.<!--content-->Excuse my bad expression... The program I use create the html itself and the the thumbnails and full size picture..<br />
<br />
The program created a gallery 1 folder, which include tumbnails,pictures and html, all in one folder, thats named gallery 1.. Im confused now should I make a link, that says gallery 1, and upload that folder, and link gallery 1 to that folder? Im lost now, it happen so fast..<!--content-->if you have photoshop7 you can actually have a directory of pictures and it will auto resize them and make a thumb nail as well as make a page to display them witch you can customize after it is created....<br />
<br />
I am working on a photography site and I need to make a memmbers section like yours may I ask how you did this on your site? Basicly I need a section of my site to be blocked off and have custs. be able to log in and see thier photos that were shot for them ..<!--content-->I just made a link name members and after that , I put it in a password protected part its a cgi-bin.. my hosting company did it.. I hope this helps<!--content-->

Back