[Help] A few question and problems i need help with.

DivineFury

Ok.
Questions
1.How do others know if your vbulletin isn't legit?(Like bought from vbulletin itself)
2.Can Vbulletin sue me for using an non-legit version of their forums?

Problems
1.I saw i skin that i like but i can't get the images to appear.Only the background appears.(If someone can help can you please post your msn)

Thanks

Grinderhand

Q:
1. If your URL is not in their database of licensed sites, they send you a "show your license or pay up" email.
2. Theoretically, yes, but it's more likely they'll report your software piracy to your host. What they do about it depends on their policy on such things, but most will close your account.

P:
You most likely uploaded the skin folder to the wrong location. Check the installation instructions again.

DivineFury

Grinderhand said:
Q:
1. If your URL is not in their database of licensed sites, they send you a "show your license or pay up" email.

Thanks for the help.But what if nobody reports the site? how would they know?And how many people here use the non legit version of vbulletin?

DivineFury

What if it nulled properly but someone report?Sorry for asking all the dumbass question but im new to this stuff so i want to know.Like I'm looking at the licences but their prices are so BullSh**

DivineFury

1.Is there anywhay to avoid "detection"?
2.Is there like guide to teach me how to null it properly?
3.Is this forums vbulletin?If so is it legit?

Grinderhand

100%? No. If you're that worried about getting shut down, best advice is to seek offshore hosting. And before you ask, hosting discussions are forbidden in the public forums.

Grinderhand

2. If you get a DGT or GYSN release FROM HERE, you can be sure it's already nulled properly.
3. I'm not admin here, so I'm afraid I cannot answer with any degree of accuracy, but considering the content here, what do you think?

DivineFury

Grinderhand said:
2. If you get a DGT or GYSN release FROM HERE, you can be sure it's already nulled properly.
3. I'm not admin here, so I'm afraid I cannot answer with any degree of accuracy, but considering the content here, what do you think?

kool i already got a GYSN from here XD.Thanks for your help.