Having posted form saved and dispalyed

Haver created a page for multiple users to access and update.<br />
The page consisit of several drop down boxes for selections.The need is to have the selections saved by each user and displayed when the next person logs on.<br />
They then will be able to modify / add to the list and save.<br />
The intent is to have everyone able to view what the current status is of the builds and who is testing what.<br />
Currently everything goes back to default values on all of the select options.<br />
<br />
The pages is being created off of a parent link and wasn't sure how I should setup the pathway to post and then have the saved form retrieved.<br />
I think this is similar to a BBS but not sure.<br />
This is only my 8th day learning HTML.<br />
<br />
Any and all information would be wonderful!!<!--content-->If I understand your question, you will need server side code. That is probably beyond 8 days worth of HTML. ;)<!--content-->Very likely... with that thought in mind then my next question is; can I take the path that the link is setup and branch off of it?<br />
Would just leaving a" /" at the end of the pathway create the page ?<br />
If so, then what code would I need to retieve that saved page?<!--content-->Client side code can't save pages to your server. This is why I said that server side code would be needed...<br />
<br />
I still don't totally understand what you are trying to do, so I could be wrong...<!--content-->Let me backtrack and state that this is for a wiki page on the swiki server that I am attempting to create a document that has values from a drop down menu , once selected and saved will be pulled up displaying the saved values that the previous user selected.<br />
<br />
Does that clairfy my intent?<!--content-->

Back