Have you googled your name lately?

RichardW

I admit, I?ve Googled my name many times. It?s sort of a popularity contest with a buddy of mine who also works in interactive marketing. We have this discrete competition to see whose name displays the most impressive search results. It?s funny but, at the end of the day, we all want to be individually branded, right? I don?t have any kids but, when the time comes, I?d probably Google the potential names of my children. I would want the names to be unique and I definitely don?t want him/her to be fighting for organic placement if there are millions of others with the same name who are getting spidered and listed. Well, thankfully, it seems I?m not the only crazy one out there! But, is it really so crazy? Haven?t you Google searched your name? Have you Google searched the name of someone you?re dating? Why do you think we do it? Technorati Tags baby naming, Google, nicholas carr, SEO Leslie Siegel has googled her name since 1984 when she went on the internet for the first time. But if you google ?leslie siegel? you get ME, Leslie Siegel, under many blogs, posts, forums, ideas, stories, books, opionions, and more! Just do it, or follow this link to my name. I am amazed, but I take up the whole first page of Google and some of 2nd and beyond, it?s so cool but sometimes I get some hate mail not to use my name so much, but I cannot help it. It?s like ?leslie siegel? is a drug and I can?t stop googling it. So check this out and be the judge?. They are all real posts, not spam! here is is LESLIE SIEGEL http//www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=leslie+siegel LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? IS IT TOO MUCH?

LabRat

It's generic enough I'm cool, so far.

I do check every now & then.

My email addy even comes up blank.

Just the way it should be.

kitty_go_bark

I googled my name a while ago and it came up with, "Lenora's Ghost". An article about a girl who died in a Tavern, I think it was. The article was posted on my birthday, as well. Sept. 17th.

undecided

I dont get the point of Googling names, Everytime i have tried to google my name to see what i get nothing comes up for me... Idk why people think its cool, i mean do you actually get things to come up that actually pertain to you? I guess i dont know much about computers lol oh well.

lovey_dovey

i am not one for being something i am not but yes i have googled my name and all that came up was a bunch of crap that had nothing at all to do with me

comfusedicle

yes i have googled my name before and a website comes up its taylorbrooks.com its like is like a spa thing but it has music and stuff so its kinda cool