HashMap via SOAP from Java to PHP and back

Spynx

i'm facing a little problem and can't find a solution. The situation:
  • I have a Java-Webservice containing different Methods. One of these creates a new Object (named "Bestellung", which is german for "Order"). This object contains some attributes, most of them are Strings, one is a Hashmap named "applikationsDaten" (application data).
  • I'm receiving this object in php via SoapClient - all attributes are filled as i want them. \[code\]print_r()\[/code\] shows the following (shortened to the relevant parts):
stdClass Object ( [enthMWsT] => 0 [preisStreckeGesamt] => 28.6 [waehrung] => EUR [applikationsDaten] => stdClass Object ( [entry] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [key] => test [value] => 1 ) [1] => Array ( [key] => fahrDrucken [value] => 1 ) [2] => Array ( [key] => fahrLfdnr [value] => 0 ) ) )
  • after manipulation some of the attributes (but not the application data) i'm trying to send that object back to my webservice which should check some things and save the Order to the Database. This is where the problem appears: all attributes are received perfectly, but the application data isn't. When i'm trying to \[code\]System.out.print()\[/code\] it, i get the following:
[STDOUT] {[key: null]=[value: null], [key: null]=[value: null], [key: null]=[value: null]}as you can see, it's the number of elements is correct, but all keys an values are \[code\]null\[/code\].my problem is: why don't i get the correct keys/values on java-side?PS: if you need more information to analyse this, please don't hesitate to askEDIT:on java-side i'm running a jBoss 4.2.2GAon PHP-side i use the SoapClient Object like this:\[code\]$conf['soap_wsdl'] = "http://192.168.0.213:8180/R1WebService/Service?wsdl";$conf['soap_timeout'] = 5;$soap = new SoapClient($conf['soap_wsdl'], array('connection_timeout' => $conf['soap_timeout']));$bst = $soap->getBestellung()->return;// some stuff$return = $soap->saveBestellung(array($bst))->return;\[/code\]

Back