-Hammad- Caught on Google Search

Filez

LMFAO and there is people still using his releases good gawd heaven help them......it's ok to ask a question or two as we all need some assistance sometimes but dam beggin like that .

Just say no to -hammad-...and hammad when you read this we all start somewhere but not like that.

Mohan

Already seen that weeks ago But good post. the forum is full of vbulletin designers and coders plus loads of unfriendly members unlike vbteam.

GgAcE

chaotic_geo said:
It's on a need to know basis.

But trust me, don't do it. I was threatened with a $400,000 lawsuit against myself recently...

Which is a load of BS seeing as the person who "threatened" you would not want to spend $9,000+ on lawyer fee's when his skin wouldn't make that in 40 years.

C'mon people.... Stop being so scared of "the man".

chaotic_geo

GgAcE said:
Which is a load of BS seeing as the person who "threatened" you would not want to spend $9,000+ on lawyer fee's when his skin wouldn't make that in 40 years.

C'mon people.... Stop being so scared of "the man".
I ripped something pretty big... and by the looks of his e-mail it wouldn't be surprising if he was a lawyer himself.

I lost my site, half the members and overall was not a nice experience.

Don't do it folks.

dusean

chaotic_geo said:
I ripped something pretty big... and by the looks of his e-mail it wouldn't be surprising if he was a lawyer himself.

I lost my site, half the members and overall was not a nice experience.

Don't do it folks.

Yeah you did big rIp .... I want to do small small rips of small sites ...lol ..but u didn´t told me how to rip sum styles :D
ANyways ...I don´t need to known how to rip either :D COZZZZZZZZZZ
Vbteam is always going to be here :D