GWT Error ! No source code is available for type org.w3c.dom.Node

hypnotic_monkey

I got this compilation error during my GWT Compilation. I am using this to parse an XML document. \[code\][ERROR] Line 24: No source code is available for type org.w3c.dom.Node; did you forget to inherit a required module?[ERROR] Line 28: No source code is available for type org.w3c.dom.NodeList; did you forget to inherit a required module?[ERROR] Aborting compile due to errors in some input files\[/code\]From whatever research i did regarding this it says the classpath might be missing, but since this will be included by default in gwt-user.jar and JRE7, and i have not included any external jars also, so no case of duplicates ! And you cannot have these type of codes in Client side code since it will be converted to javascript I have a class which makes use of this Node in my shared folder (GWT Model View Presenter Project structure ), which is basically a model ! [*]Is moving the code to server side is the only possible solution? [*]If 1 is true, how would i be able to refactor my client side presenters accessing this model without the over head of RPC call everytime ?[*]Are there any alternate approaches to this ?My GWT config file.\[code\] <module rename-to='xxxxx'> <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/> <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard'/> <inherits name="com.google.gwt.xml.XML" /> <entry-point class='com.xxxx.xxxxx.gwt.client.ProjectEntry'/> <source path='client'/> <source path='shared'/> </module>\[/code\]Edit : I have included the xml inherits now ! Its working

Back