got another question

liunx

well, i got this question from a friend of mine, ok here it is....ummmm is it possible to disable the function on a web browser such as the view/source option so that people don't look at the code of a webpage?......well thats all i guess....<!--content-->I really dont find any real point in doing that.<br />
<br />
And note, dont double post!<!--content-->oh ok.....just wondering if its possible that all.....sorry about that double posting thing.....connection went slow so wasn't sure if the first went through<!--content-->No, and even if there were, the users could just save the webpage to their harddrive and read it from there...<br />
<br />
Consider this to be a learning experience for the persons who read your source code, e.g. learn to code well and use well written and clear code.. impress them with your knowledge instead of trying to hide it.<br />
<br />
passwords etc should be put on a server and protected by server side languages, not client side.<!--content-->ok thanks kdjoergensen <br />
<br />
well thats all i guess, i'll probably have a another question later:D ....<!--content-->

Back