got a couple questions..probably easy ones too

liunx

hello i'm here again with a couple questions...both are easy but i can't remember how to do them....ok here's the first one..how do you add extra spaces between words in a web page...i thought it was %20 but i guess that's just for like subjects in an email...an example of what i'm wanting would be blah blah.....blah instead of blah blah blah w/o the periods spacing that out...and the second question is how to make links w/o underlines on them i have seen the code before but it's been a while and dont remember how to do it<br />
<br />
<br />
thx all for the help<!--content-->Hi Huwey!<br />
<br />
Question 1: you need to use & n b s p ; to create the extra spaces (but without the spaces inbetween each character, I had to do that so it would display!)<br />
<br />
Question 2: you need to use css. Put the following code between the <head> tags:<br />
<br />
<style type="text/css"> <br />
A:visited {text-decoration: none} <br />
A:link {text-decoration: none} <br />
A:hover {text-decoration: none} <br />
A:active {text-decoration: none} <br />
</style><br />
<br />
Hope that helps!<!--content--><style type="text/css"> <br />
A:visited {text-decoration: none} <br />
A:link {text-decoration: none} <br />
A:hover {text-decoration: none} <br />
A:active {text-decoration: none} <br />
</style> <br />
<br />
<br />
This should do the same trick...<br />
<br />
<br />
a {text-decoration: none;} <br />
</style><!--content-->Originally posted by <htmlite> <br />
<br />
<br />
This should do the same trick...<br />
<br />
a {text-decoration: none;} <br />
</style> <br />
<br />
<br />
Absolutely. The way I did it just allows you to define different styles for visited/active links and mouseover.<!--content-->thx for the help it worked great...if either of you know tables could you please look at my newest post<!--content-->

Back