Goolge Toolbar Pagerank trick

Jabefletle

Here is a nice little trick if you want to see your page rank of a site from one of the specific datacenters from google. Place this in your hosts file which you can find here on Windows XP:C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc# sj # 216.239.35.100 toolbarqueries.google.com # fi # 216.239.41.100 toolbarqueries.google.com # ex 216.239.33.100 toolbarqueries.google.comWhat you do is simply uncomment the line for which you want to query the page rank from. So if you wanted to see the pagerank of your domain from the sj server you would simply uncomment the the line for the sj address and comment the rest so it would look something like:# sj 216.239.35.100 toolbarqueries.google.com # fi # 216.239.41.100 toolbarqueries.google.com # ex #216.239.33.100 toolbarqueries.google.cominteresting...you are becoming a google freak man! you might wannaget checked into a rehab or something really soon. I'm worried about ya.knowing the inner workings of google equals TONS of trafficthe google toolbar is awesome. I really love it. My favorite part is nothaving to go to google.com to search. I really need to learn more Google-ism.Not sure if this is on topic but I couldn't decide where to post it....Are there any tools or query strings that will allow me to see links on my site that have links to my site....does hat my sense. Like I post a link for a recip and they post a link to me. Can I verify these.Are you talking about through google? or using some seperate tool just to verify what sites are linking back to you?Not to check backlinks but to check out if people I link to are linking back to me...without having to visit each page. Does that make sense or am I not explaining it right I guess they would be backlink as well but I would only be interested in seeing backlinks from sites that I have listed on my site map...Kinda like a link:mydomain.com / indomain:theirdomain.com type of command...or a tool would be good too.I have been really slack in getting around to optimising my websites for search engines. Bigwebmasters tips and advice have been extremely handy, thank you so much Are you looking for something like the following phaugh?http://www.bigwebmaster.com/1614.htmlhttp://www.bigwebmaster.com/1430.htmlOr are you looking for something even more simple?That's it...althought I probably won't use any of the link management portions...I like to do that myself....but the ability to check to see if people are completeing the recip link is super....you are a wealth of info...o' wise one thanks