Google Toolbar Emulator for Mozilla / Netscape

me66z

I said in an earlier post that I didn't think there was a google toolbar for mozilla, so I though I should mention that I just found that mozilla.org has created a "googlebar" which emulates the features of the google toolbar for IE.It has some specialty search features that aren't in the IE toolbar yet, but its one major drawback is that is does not show page rank (or if it does I can't find it anywhere).http://googlebar.mozdev.org/index.htmlDon't hold your breath hoping for the mozilla.org's version of the google toolbar to include PageRank.Since anyone can download the source code, if they did add it then there would be no secrets on how Google encodes the URL and sends the Page Rank. Then all sorts of ppl would write scripts that automatically get the PageRank of thousands of pages, making Google very unhappy, as it is against their TOS.That's a good point --- so even if people did start cracking Google's way of sending and receiving PR, Google would probably adapt and change their encryption, or send angry emails to the offenders. So unless Google is going to the programming, I wouldn't count on anyone else doing it.