Google Ranking dropped - an update perhaps

Dyncpiohich

Wanted to double check with everyone else, has your site ranking dropped in the last couple of days?I know google is doing some sort of update just not sure, anyone else?One of my sites home page dropped from the no1 position in the serpsIt looks like there has been a little movement. Although it seems like every other week there is some kind of movement.Google are changing the algorithms alot and this affects the SERP rankingsI haven't noticed anything as yet but thanks for the heads up!lajocar wrote:my site has stayed the same n goggle but wen down 1 on yahoonothing to be concerned about. there's movement all the time.Google has been doing a lot of movement since July 2nd. I track hundreds of keywords over about 50-70 clients and have seen a ton of movement in the last few weeks. More than usual. If you are seeing a few keywords drop out of existance, this is something that has been happening a lot in the last 6 months. I would be patient though, as it should pop back up in the next few days...