google dance

Arif

when does google dance this month i know its the end of the month but they change it every month by a day or so, anyone know or know where i can find outYeah its usually at the end of the month, your guess is as good as mine when the exact day is though. I am always waiting Maybe someone else here knows...whats a google dance?Once a month google pretty much reorganizes its entire index. So everybody's position moves around and it leaves a huge crowd waiting to see where they place everyone. I am predicting I am moving up in keyword spots this month I hope the page rank of ozzu goes up too. Trying for a 6 or 7. That would help my placement as well.Anybody see any evidence of things moving around yet? I haven't... should be pretty soon though.Here is a good way to check if Google is dancing. Right now when I click on the link below I get 692,000 results for www1, www2, and www3. If all these three match like they do while I am writing this, it means google is not dancing.Now if you goto the link below and you see verations in this number, it means google is in the process of dancing. Hope that helps Click to see if Google is Dancing661, 617, 617... does that mean shes still dancing? I hope so, if not my rank didnt change at all Yeah, I actually think the Dance hasn't begun yet. The www2 and www3 are simply pointing to one of the data centers for google and every single other data center has the old results still. I think they are just experimenting with the algorithm on one of the datacenters, using data that is about 3 months old, mixed with some new data.I think the real dance probably will not happen for a few more days still.I hope your right, which 9 times out of 10 you are. I signed up for the google-dance.com email alerts and already got one, so I was a little worried about it all....it really is neat how it's become a sort science about it. Not only that, butit's really a huge advantage to know anything about this at all, becausehow many web-based people, or people in general even know thishappens? let alone how or when?It's crazy, but as we always say -SE traffic = $Google traffic = $$$$$$ I have come to learn, that SE traffic can make you rich, and I mean RICH... or, leave you struggling to get by....Met a guy off another board, who has been doing this 4-5 years now, and actually started doing "content". He has some AVS sites, and ZERO traffic trades. Still makes 5-10K a month, from SE traffic alone....amazing!that, or he's pulling the wool over my eyes.....no, I believe it totally. But it's never steady pay and you really have to work your butt off to get it there in the first place. Some of these peoplethat make that much spend 18+hrs daily working on that stuff. To me,it's not worth it then.Bigwebmaster wrote:Well the all the data centers still have last months results except for http://www-sj.google.com/The reason I think you are getting it on the normal search is you just happend to get lucky to have your dns point to the sj server for your main google page, so it appears (to you) that they have all switched to the new results now. Give it about 5 min and I am guessing the normal google site will no longer show 617 anymore. Anyway since the other datacenters aren't loading the new data yet, its really still hasn't started its dance yet. Once other data centers start picking up that new data, then that means the dance is on and they liked the results of that one server and are now transferring them to all the new servers.Anyway you freaked me out when you said they all said 617, cuz I do not like the results on the sj server, and I hope they change it again before they start dancing. The results on that sj server aren't as good as the old results for my sites