god i need help! this is annoying!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
right...i have a big problem and it's really annoying me. My site (not launched yet...to the public anyway!) <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.futureff.com/index2.htm">http://www.futureff.com/index2.htm</a><!-- m --><br />
When people go to the site down on the status bar is says "this page has errors on it" or something along those lines. How do i get rid of that?! It's sooooo annoying, and not very profesional looking either...obviously. So can anyone help me???? If you need futhur info e-mail <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> or post up here, r send me a PM. Thanks very much people :)<!--content-->It doesn't say that when I load it. It's fine, except for the huge empty space at the bottom of the page that shouldn't be there.<!--content-->Hi,<br />
<br />
I am not 100% that this is the answer but I reckon that where you have:<br />
<br />
<body bgcolor="#333333" text="#CCCCCC" link="#CCCCCC" vlink="#CCCCCC" alink="#CCCCCC" onLoad="init()"> <br />
<br />
the problem is with the <br />
<br />
onLoad="init()"><br />
<br />
try taking it out and see if your javascript still works.<br />
<br />
If this does not work try taking out all javascript and the problem should go away. This way you know what the problem is and you can debug the javascript code.<br />
<br />
Hope this helps,<br />
<br />
Ashy.<!--content-->that was the problem, thanx :)<!--content-->Originally posted by Goldilocks <br />
It doesn't say that when I load it. It's fine, except for the huge empty space at the bottom of the page that shouldn't be there. <br />
<br />
And thats because the "history back ect..." bit was alot further down the page, but i had to bring it back up....do you know how to get rid of that space?<!--content-->Hello again,<br />
<br />
Where you have:<br />
<br />
</p><br />
<p>'nbsp;</p><br />
<p>'nbsp;</p><br />
<p>'nbsp;</p><br />
</td><br />
</tr><br />
</table><br />
<br />
change it to:<br />
<br />
</p><br />
</td><br />
</tr><br />
</table><br />
<br />
and that should move it up a bit.<br />
<br />
PS i changed th & to ' so you can see them.<!--content-->once again...i must thank you :) thanks dude!<!--content-->

Back