Gmail and hotmail problem with Codeigniter or Godaddy?

yshan

I have setup a mail sender with the Codeigniter email library.Everything works fine until a user specifies a gmail or hotmail address as their address.eg\[code\]$email = $this->input->post('[email protected]');\[/code\]This is just a return address for me to reply to. The email itself is sent from a Godaddy email account.Im wondering if anyone has had similar issues with codeigniter email library or Godaddy hosting where simply specifying a email return address causes messages to not be delivered.The debugger shows no errors when the form is submitted.If I change the value of the users email address just before sending the email eg. string replace gmail to xgmail the mail is sent flawlessly.Here is my config array\[code\]'protocol' => 'sendmail','smtp_host' => 'smtpout.secureserver.net','smtp_port' => 25,'smtp_user' => '[email protected]','smtp_pass' => 'password','mailtype' => 'text');\[/code\]Ive tried a gmail and godaddy as smtp_hosts. Both times when\[code\]$email = $this->input->post('email');\[/code\]is a gmail or hotmail address the mail never gets delivered.Ive combed the net for answers but cant seem to find any similar problems.EDIT:tried to make clearer.

Back