Getting what appears to be a PHP4 error on my PHP5 server

DaDwebe

I'm getting the below error on my server:\[code\]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/53496/domains/chuggington.com/deploy/releases/20100908062138/system/application/models/home_model.php on line 5\[/code\]However, the code works in a different part of the server (the development side). This is me trying to put it live.Below is the code it is referring to:\[code\]<?phpclass Home_model extends Model { public function Home_model() { // model constructor parent::Model(); } function getCode(){ $ip_address = 'INET_ATON('.$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'].')'; //echo $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; $this->db->select('country'); $this->db->order_by('ip', 'desc'); $query = $this->db->get_where('ip2nation', array('ip <'=>$ip_address), '0,1'); //print_r($query->row('country')); return $query->row('country'); }}?>\[/code\]Can syslink cause this sort of error? There are no htaccess scripts interfering either.Thanks---EDIT---I have run a phpinfo on the site and it's running php 5.2.6. I'll try the addhandler change and see if that works.Just tried the addhandler and i'm still getting the same error.

Back