Getting an errno 2 when running a PHP script

starsurfer

Hope you help me... I've been at this for the past 2 days and have to admit that I'm stumped.The OS I'm on is Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic.I successfully installed and tested Mapserver. For my class project, I have a php script that I am using to create a layer see below....The error I get when run the script on a cmd line prompt:\[code\]Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): no system list, errno: 2 in /var/www/mapserverdocs/ms4w/apps/world/mapscripts/staticwms.php on line 16Warning: Failed to open map file static.map in /var/www/mapserverdocs/ms4w/apps/world/mapscripts/staticwms.php on line 16Fatal error: Call to a member function owsdispatch() on a non-object in /var/www/mapserverdocs/ms4w/apps/world/mapscripts/staticwms.php on line 18\[/code\]PHP SCRIPT:\[code\]<?phpif (!extension_loaded("MapScript")) dl("php_mapscript");$request = ms_newowsrequestobj();foreach ($_GET as $k=>$v) { $request->setParameter($k, $v);}$request->setParameter("VeRsIoN","1.0.0");ms_ioinstallstdouttobuffer();$oMap = ms_newMapobj("static.map");$oMap->owsdispatch($request);$contenttype = ms_iostripstdoutbuffercontenttype();if ($contenttype == 'image/png') { header('Content-type: image/png'); ms_iogetStdoutBufferBytes();} else { $buffer = ms_iogetstdoutbufferstring(); echo $buffer;}ms_ioresethandlers();?>\[/code\]I made the directory and files world wide rwx just to make sure it was not a permissions issueAny help would be greatly appreciated!!ThanksChris

Back