Get friends data in mysql

Controller

I'm using the following query to get the id and the username of a friend in mysql:\[code\]SELECT DISTINCT members.id AS userid, members.gebruikersnaam AS username, members.pasfoto AS avatar, members.id AS link, FROM friends JOIN members ON friends.friend_out = members.id WHERE ( friends.friend_in = '".mysql_real_escape_string($userid)."' OR friends.friend_out = '".mysql_real_escape_string($userid)."' ) AND friends.active = 1 ORDER BY members.username ASC\[/code\]In the friends table there is one row for each friendship, so the friendship is in both ways.For example:friend_in-----friend_out4-------------6---------So this is the only row for a friendship between user 4 and 6.In the query above I want to get the friend data of the logged in user. So I have to check if friend_in is the logged in user (so friend_out have to be returned by the select statement) of friend_out is the logged in user (so friend_in have to be returned by the select statement).In the query above there has to be something changed in de join to get the friends data out of it.Can anybody help me with this problem?

Back