generating a table by column rather than by row

windows

I have a page which dynamically generates a table using two sql queries, I can only deal with one at a time<br />
the problem is the table thats generated needs the results of the first query as row headers and the results of the second beside it as the row data in the second column<br />
what I need to know is, is there a way to generate a table column by column rather than the usual row by row method?<br />
<br />
the obviouse solutions are to use two tables one beside the other or to set the column headings to javascript variables and then write them to the page, both mothods are fine but not ideal, especially if I could use the way I want<!--content-->how about not using the tables at all?<br />
you can use a combinationof htmlelements(p,div and span) to achieve what you are talking about.<!--content-->using a table seemed the easiest way of making a table<br />
I could use div's to do the same thing, but I cant get my database bit to work at the min so its starting to look like its not going to matter<!--content-->

Back