Generate XML and HTML from MemoryStream

Need to generate an html report from XML and corresponding XSL butI have to use memorystream instead of IO File write on server directories. For the most part I managed to create an xml \[code\]MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();XmlWriterSettings wSettings = new XmlWriterSettings();wSettings.Indent = true;using(XmlWriter writer = XmlWriter.Create(ms,wSettings)){ /** creating xml here **/ writer.Flush(); writer.Close();}return ms; // returning the memory stream to another function // to create html// This Function creates protected string ConvertToHtml(MemoryStream xmlOutput){ XPathDocument document = new XPathDocument(xmlOutput); XmlDocument xDoc = new XmlDocument(); xDoc.Load(xmlOutput); StringWriter writer = new StringWriter(); XslCompiledTransform transform = new XslCompiledTransform(); transform.Load(reportDir + "MyXslFile.xsl"); transform.Transform(xDoc, null, writer); xmlOutput.Position = 1; StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(xmlOutput); return sr.RearToEnd();}\[/code\]Somewhere along the line I am messing up with creating the HTML Report and cant figure out how to send that file to client end. I dont have much experience working with memorystream. So, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Back