Gap after radio button in Netscape on the Mac

After a radio button there is a gap which is the same as the bgcolor in the body tag. My radio button in in a pink table and the body bgcolor is blue, so the gap is blue, I have tried bgcolors in the table, tr and td cells, but it is though the radio button pushes out and makes a hole in the table exposing the blue background,<br />
Any suggestions<!--content-->Please post your code or URL. Then we can identify the problem and attempt to rectify it.<!--content--><TABLE WIDTH="445" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" BORDER="0"><br />
<TR><br />
<TD BGCOLOR="#FFCCFF"><br />
<SPAN STYLE="color : #FFCCFF; background : #FFCCFF;"><INPUT NAME="QUIZ_CHOICE" TYPE=radio VALUE="A" CHECKED="checked"></SPAN>&nbsp;<SPAN STYLE="color : #000000;"><FONT SIZE="2"><B>A: 42</B></FONT></SPAN><BR><br />
<SPAN STYLE="color : #FFCCFF; background : #FFCCFF;"><INPUT NAME="QUIZ_CHOICE" TYPE=radio VALUE="B"></SPAN>&nbsp;<SPAN STYLE="color : #000000;"><FONT SIZE="2"><B>B: 47</B></FONT></SPAN><BR><br />
<SPAN STYLE="color : #FFCCFF; background : #FFCCFF;"><INPUT NAME="QUIZ_CHOICE" TYPE=radio VALUE="C"></SPAN>&nbsp;<SPAN STYLE="color : #000000;"><FONT SIZE="2"><B>C: 49</B></FONT></SPAN><BR><br />
<SPAN STYLE="color : #FFCCFF; background : #FFCCFF;"><INPUT NAME="QUIZ_CHOICE" TYPE=radio VALUE="D"></SPAN>&nbsp;<SPAN STYLE="color : #000000;"><FONT SIZE="2"><B>D: 55</B></FONT></SPAN><br />
</TD><br />
</TR><br />
</TABLE><!--content-->hmmm....hard to really say without seeing all of the code for the page, not just the code for the radio buttons. You can try this for right now and see if it helps, move the closing TD tag up to the same line with the last radio button, like so:<br />
<br />
<br />
<SPAN STYLE="color : #FFCCFF; background : #FFCCFF;"><INPUT NAME="QUIZ_CHOICE" TYPE=radio VALUE="D"></SPAN> <SPAN STYLE="color : #000000;"><FONT SIZE="2"><B>D: 55</B></FONT></SPAN></TD><br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Kevin<!--content-->hmm, netscape and mac, my 2 least favorite things!<!--content-->

Back