Gallery problems after server move

liunx

Has anyone had this message when going into their gallery photo album:<br /><br />Error: Your Userfile is not writeable <br /><br />That is what I see now that the migration is done.<br /><br />I have a ticket submitted but they keep saying all is alright.<br /><br />Any help would be appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />Lee<!--content-->
What version of Gallery and is the file writable?<!--content-->
Have you also checked through your gallery to make sure that you have the correct permissions as it did before?<br /><br />JimE<!--content-->
Bruce it is version 1.5.1 I think, it does not use a SQL database, flat files for the photo's. I wish I could tell you what the permissions where before the migrate but I can't. Why would those change in doing the migration?? I am having then do a restore of the gallery and albums directories at this time. I will let you know what happens.<br /><br />Lee<!--content-->
Well your account was physically moved to another server. I'm not saying the permissions have changed and they should not have normally. But things sometimes happen.<br /><br />Your version should be updated as well.<!--content-->
Support got it back and running as usual.<br /><br />Thanks support.<br /><br />Lee<!--content-->
Glad you got it back. May want to think about updating it. You are not running the current version.<!--content-->