Full Window Screen with Frames

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I am using a framed site (nested frame within a main frame) and i have code for a full screen view!<br />
<br />
The trouble is when i click to exit I want the full screen view to close completely (not just go back into a window) and for a exit.htm page to load! <br />
<br />
I cant get it to work!<br />
<br />
Anyone help!!!<br />
<br />
PLEASE!!!!!!<!--content-->some code or url would be nice. also remember if you didn't open it you can't close it.<!--content-->yes some script would help wouldnt it!!!!! Here goes...<br />
-------------------------------------------<br />
<br />
JavaScript for Full Window using is:-<br />
(Located on the mainframes page)<br />
<br />
if (this.name!='fullscreen'){ <br />
window.open(location.href,'fullscreen','fullscreen,scrollbars') <br />
} <br />
<br />
------------------------------------------------------<br />
Javascript for Close window using is:-<br />
(Located on the menu page nested in the second frame)<br />
<br />
function closewin(){<br />
window.close();<br />
}<br />
<br />
function leave() { window.open('exit.htm','','toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,height=500,width=500');<br />
}<br />
<br />
-----------------------------------------------------<br />
HTML Click call up being used is:-<br />
(On menu bar - as AHREF Click)<br />
<br />
<a href=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/"JavaScript:closewin(); ">Exit</a><br />
<br />
<br />
Anyone give me a clue now!<br />
<br />
Cheers<!--content-->like I mention in the first post. if you didn't open it you can't close it. so if I went to your site with one browser window open and your site is suppose to make my window fullscreen, correct? then if I click on exit it will close it? it don't work that way. do you have a url? so we can test it. without knowing the frames scripts I can't help you. unless I am over looking the problem, which has happened before :)<!--content-->

Back